- 1991 Graduated from Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine
- 1997 Cardiology Residency in Kosuyolu Heart and Research Hospital
- 2004 Associate Professor
- 2008 Master Program of Pulmonary Vascular Diseases in Italy Bologna University Institute of Cardiology.
- 2010 Cardiology Professor
- 2010 Fellow in European Society of Cardiology.
More than 100 publications in international journals, TEACHING AND SUPERVISION Since 2008 Regular Teaching (lectures, seminar) and personal supervision of graduate students, MD students, and PhD students.
MAJOR RESEARCH INTERESTS
- Pulmonary vascular diseases
- Chronic thrombo embolic disease
- Balloon Pulmonary Angioplasty Adult congenital heart diseases; Cardiomyopathies;
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathies,
- Valve diseases
MEMBERSHIPS AND SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY SERVICE
- Turkish Society of Cardiology,
- European Society of Cardiology (European Cardiologist).
- President of Turkish Society of Cardiology Pulmonary Circulation and Right Ventricular Function Working Group
- European Cardiology Echocardiography
- Accreditation and Good Clinical Practice Certificate.